- Kettering is at the heart of North Northamptonshire, the UK’s largest single growth area outside of London. Kettering is a prime business and living location with excellent transportation links to London and the rest of the UK.
- Kettering’s central location is a key strength, connected to both the M1 and A1 via the A14 and London is just one hour away via the Midland Mainline Railway
- In 2016 Kettering was named as the 41st most investable town in the country
- Kettering offers an Award winning Market Place which is proving to be a popular destination for tourists and film makers alike.
- Home to one of the UK’s top 20 visitor attractions and is located on the edge of the town, with easy access for visitors to the Town Centre
- Kettering Town Centre has recently been awarded the prestigious Purple Flag award which is a mark of recognition for having a safe, diverse and thriving night time economy ranging from café’s providing Tapas evenings, real ale pubs, nightclubs, restaurants and casual dining to comedy and arts venues